5 min read
If you’ve been doing the accounting so far in your business, you’re probably desperate to hand part (or all) of it to someone else. Your time is valuable, and you’re at risk of falling over with the stress and strain of doing everything – managing sales, managing teams, dealing with the admin, doing the finances (sleeping, socialising, making it through a hot tea every once in a blue moon).
Outsource when you’re running out of time
Outsource when the stress of accounting tasks is killing your passion
- You’re being regularly provided with your key performance numbers. You know how much money you have to invest in great opportunities, without fearing how it will cripple your cash flow or leave you without money for tax bills and overhead expenses.
- You can manage your cash flow months ahead, because you have someone telling you who needs paying and when – suppliers and staff. How much money is coming in here, how much is going out there. Those payments are even facilitated for you.
- You know bookkeeping is taken care of, and you don’t need to worry about accuracy. Because of that, you’re assured you’re paying no more in tax than you need to be (and you’re happily avoiding penalties!)
- All the little things you hate doing – accounts, tax, VAT are all being handled.
- You’re getting paid on time, and the burden of chasing the odd overdue invoice is taken out of your hands.
You don’t always need a full time staff member (and it’s costly)
You don’t have to outsource everything at once
- We’ll get every new client on Xero straight away (if you’re not using Xero already). This can automatically free up time for you, by automating some of the manual tasks you’re stuck doing. Here’s why we advise Xero over any other software options.
- You might start by offloading the obligatory stuff – the accounts and tax returns, so you know you’re covered when it comes to HMRC.
- You might completely outsource payroll – so you’re sure submissions are made on time, you know how much to pay, where and when.
- You can give us the day to day data entry and VAT return reviews – since bookkeeping and VAT need to go hand in hand.