The financial support
you didn’t know you needed
When you’re running a business and taking care of a hundred and one little things, looking after your own financial health often takes a backseat. At Golding Accountancy, we’re proud to offer you our trusted advice on life insurance, inheritance tax, and pension plans to ensure you’re personally supported too.
But we don’t do this
on our own
We’ve partnered with local legends Mistry & Sons, who are experts in the most critical financial planning and who we trust to take care of you with integrity and professionalism. Here’s how it works:
- We’ll contact you for a no-obligation conversation to see how we can help you plan for a secure future.
- Golding Accountancy and Mistry & Sons will discuss the elements of your financial planning to ensure you’re getting the best support. Information is passed between us as efficiently and securely as possible.
- There are no set fees, as it depends on the complexity and amounts borrowed or invested.
financial planning services cover
Golding Financial provide their services via Mistry & Sons Ltd
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the benefits of personal financial planning?
Personal finance planning can help you increase your savings by setting financial goals and creating a budget to reach them. You can enjoy a better standard of living by making informed decisions about your money, such as investing in experiences or saving for retirement. A financial plan helps you prepare for emergencies, such as unexpected medical expenses or job loss, by setting aside an emergency fund. Finally, it can give you peace of mind by helping you feel more in control of your financial future.
2. Does getting a financial planning advisor in the UK help?
Hiring a financial planning advisor can be beneficial in helping you create and manage a financial plan. They can help you assess your current financial situation, set financial goals, and create a plan to achieve those goals. However, it is crucial to choose a financial planning advisor who is qualified and experienced and to consider the fees they charge for their services carefully. Speak to Golding Accountancy if you want to know more about it.
We’ve got all your bookkeeping, VAT, payroll, Self Assessment, and cash flow needs covered. Delegate the work to us and relax.