What are cookies?
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or another device when you access this website are set by Golding Accountancy Ltd and our suppliers like Google Analytics. They partner with us to help deliver a high-quality website and online experience.
How do you disable cookies?
To disable cookies, you must change your website browser settings to reject cookies. However, doing so may mean the loss of certain functionality on this website. How to disable cookies from your device will depend on the browser you use. Here’s how to do it on the most popular Windows PC browsers:
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER:
1. Choose the menu “Tools” then “Internet Options.”
2. Click on the “Privacy tab.”
3. Select the appropriate setting.
1. Choose the menu “Tools” then “Options.”
2. Click on the icon “Privacy.”
3. Find the menu “Cookie” and select the appropriate options.
OPERA 6.0 AND ABOVE:
1. Choose the menu “Files” then “Preferences.”
2. Click Privacy and select one of the available options.
To disable Cookies in any other browser or on an Apple Macintosh device, further information can be found here: http://www.aboutcookies.org/default.aspx?page=1.
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but the site may generally not operate properly if cookies are switched off.
What sorts of cookies does Golding Accountancy Ltd use?
Session cookies are anonymous temporary cookies used to enhance your online experience; they do not store personal information and are not used for tracking or other purposes. Session cookies automatically expire 20 minutes after your visit has ended and are deleted from your device.